Why Choose Alarca
Your Charlotte property management specialist
HASSLE-FREE PROPERTY OWNERSHIP WITHOUT THE WORRIES
Alarca Property Management caters specifically to the needs of investors and property owners with homes in Charlotte who don't want to (or can't) manage their properties themselves. We handle every aspect of managing your Charlotte area home with great attention to managing your costs and maximizing your revenue. As property owners ourselves you can rest assured that we're managing your property as if it were our own.View Our Services
Why choose Alarca for your Charlotte Property Management company?
- We are experts in NC Landlord-Tenant law and our company exclusively manages residential properties in the Charlotte, North Carolina area. We are A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau and we consistently have the highest client rankings on Google and other websites. We currently manage homes in Mecklenburg, Cabarrus, Catawba, Gaston, Lincoln and Union Counties.
- Zero Risk Property Management Agreement - We are so confident that you will be extremely satisfied with our property management company that we offer a No-Risk contract. There's no long-term commitment (simply a month-to-month contract) and we offer a 90 day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! (We can certainly execute a longer-term contract if you desire).
- Our Tenants Stay in our homes longer (20 months on average). This translates to lower turnover costs, lower vacancy rates and higher revenue for you. A happy long-term tenant is always our goal.
- We use Innovative Marketing methods to get your home rented quickly. These include a unique phone number for each home, instant showings for potential tenants, extensive data tracking of web hits, phone calls and showings, and weekly updates to you.
- We provide a Six Month Tenant Guarantee.* If for any reason our tenant is in default of the lease, we will evict them and find you a new tenant at no additional cost.
Inquire About Our Services
- We use our own Custom Lease that provides extra protection** for you through the use of separate addenda for all types of issues including bed bugs, mold, HOA costs, pets, repairs, etc.
- You don't have to wait for your rent! We deposit funds directly to your account twice a month with no lag and no maintenance reserve. This means you get all of your money quickly.
- Our Professional Maintenance team provides Best-In-Class service and pricing. Our team is trained to add extra value and save money on every service call.
- We send you regular Video Tours of your Property. This includes move-in, move out and bi-annual tours. These no cost tours are another tool we use to minimize your risk and assist in the maintenance of your investment.
- Our vacancies average less than 5% of total units under management. Why don't you see 15-20 or more properties advertised on our website? Because we get our properties rented quickly and we keep them rented!
- Our vacant homes rent quickly because we're focused on results. Our homes are clean and ready to live in, we advertise aggressively, we answer phone calls and emails and we take our time with potential tenants.
- We offer Eviction Protection for only $15 per month. This service offers peace of mind and eliminates the extra eviction costs you may incur during a time you can least afford them. We cover all of the filing, administrative, attorney, county and Sheriff fees at no cost to you.
- We use Cutting Edge Technology to Optimize our Processes and Minimize your Costs. All of your statements, invoices, leases, documents and conversations will be available to you 100% of the time via your owner portal. You'll receive email alerts and links to photos and videos of your property.
- We are active members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM). We are actively involved and routinely attend meetings, seminars and educational courses to ensure we are protecting our clients. Bob Abbott is currently the vice-president of the Charlotte chapter and Mandy Wilson is the Communications chair.
- We provide 100% visibility into your property's performance via 24/7 web access to your accounts. You can instantly see rents collected, work-orders requested, actual invoices from contractors etc. You'll never be surprised at month-end when you get your management statement and rent check.
- We provide an exclusive phone number (not an extension) for your rental property when it is being marketed. This number is used on the yard sign, print and web advertising and all of our marketing on your home. Our management company diligently tracks all the marketing activity on your home, allowing us to get it rented more quickly.
- We have low monthly fees and only charge you for the extras when you need them. We could charge a higher monthly fee and eliminate some of our additional fees, but why should a low-maintenance property subsidize a problem property?
- We put utilities in the company's name when your home is vacant. You don't need to worry about paying these bills. We don't charge a fee for this service and this way they'll show as expenses on your year-end statement.
- All of our properties are co-brokered with the 5,000+ Realtors in the Greater Charlotte Area and pay them generous commissions for bringing a tenant. This is at no cost to you.
- We provide Error and Omissions (E&O) insurance that covers all of our managed properties at no cost to you.
- We can manage a renovation or turnover at the lowest possible cost. Our owners have purchased over 80 homes in Charlotte since 2005 and our maintenance team is expert in home renovations. Additionally, we have forged beneficial relationships with all trade types and our volume ensures that we obtain the best value possible for our clients.
- Our tenants love us! We address their problems quickly and professionally and our tenants tend to renew their leases with us. Many of our tenants have referred their friends and families to us. This saves you money in turnover and vacancy costs.
- We pride ourselves on creating and using internal processes and procedures to ensure that we're providing the best possible service and value to our clients and tenants.
- We utilize our backgrounds in engineering and financial management and analysis to identify and monitor key metrics in each area of our business. This ensures that each area of our business runs efficiently and provides the best value to our clients.
- We're not too big to provide personal service to our clients or tenants. Your property manager will know your properties and tenants and be able to speak about them with personal knowledge.
- We are constantly and consistently improving our systems and processes to provide world-class service and value.
In summary, Alarca is the Charlotte property management company for you. We work every day to provide the best possible service and value to our clients. We've grown almost exclusively through referrals from current clients. We go to sleep each night knowing that we've done the best that we can and that we've made decisions on every property as if we've owned them ourselves.
We're certain that we can add you to our list of extremely satisfied customers.
More information about Alarca’s Services as heard on WBCN Charlotte – America’s Talk 1660
Areas We Service
- Lake Norman
- Myers Park
- The Point
- The Peninsula
- Highland Creek
Counties We Service
- Catawba County
- Cabarrus County
- Gaston County
- Iredell County
- Union County
- Mecklenburg County